Muharram Fasting for Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Evidence, Merits, Schedule, Niyyah and Methods > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Muharram Fasting for Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Evidence, Merits, Schedul…

작성일 24-10-04 11:31

페이지 정보

작성자Shauna 조회 2회 댓글 0건

본문

086350000_1589863856-Muslim_Woman_Pray_On_Hijab_Praying_On_Mat_Indoors.jpgālimīn(a).

Meaning: "And [mention] the man of the fish, when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I hav

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

Muslims are indeed encouraged to pray for each other in matters of goodness. When receiving a good prayer, a Muslim should also reply with a good prayer. Here are good prayers that can be uttered in response to the prayers of syafahullah, syafahallah, syafakillah, and syafak

The last step of tahajjud prayer is reciting the prayer after tahajjud prayer. The prayer after tahajjud prayer is very important to practice as one of the procedures of tahajjud prayer. In the narrations of Bukhari, Muslim, and Abu Daud, there is a prayer after tahajjud prayer that is usually recited at th

After recognizing the meaning of la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin and its interpretation, you definitely need to know the story of Prophet Yunus AS. Prophet Yunus AS was a prophet appointed by Allah SWT to his people, who were from a city in the Mesopotamian region (now part of Iraq). Prophet Yunus AS was given the responsibility by Allah to convey warnings and advice to his people so that they would repent from their evil deeds

Still citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

동진기계
상호 : 동진기계   사업자등록번호 : 606-39-99922   대표 :허 태 정
TEL. 051-303-9123   FAX. 051-303-9124   P.H. 010-3869-7108   E-mail. dongjin0021@naver.com
주소 : 부산광역시 강서구 평강로211번길 15(대저1동)   
Copyright © 동진기계. All rights reserved.